This article will help you understand how to create a holiday or event for your user.
PowerRouter allows you to establish events or holidays that allow you to specify the dates and hours the user will be unavailable. It can be a single day or a series of days off. Additionally, you can select the start and end times of the holiday.
Steps to create a event:
- Click on a user in users section under the people’s page.
- Click on Add Event under Events section.
- Enter a Event Name. Select holiday type from Select Event Type as Out of Office (OOO) dropdown.
- Select Start Date and End Date for holiday. For single-day holiday, select Start Date and End Date as the same date. Choose beginning date as the Start Date and closing date as the End Date for a multi-Day holiday.
- If you do not want the holiday to last the entire day, set the All Day Event to false and choose Start Time and End Time. Click on Save.
- Check your events in your Events section of that particular user. The holiday will be active from 9:00am of 30th August,2022 till 6:00pm of 1st September,2022.
You can edit the holiday from the events page. See Events article.